The Doosan 5-year, 7,500-hour powertrain plus hydraulics factory warranty* is the strongest in the industry. Doosan is confident that its new Tier 4 compliant equipment will perform on the most difficult jobs, delivering lower emissions with the power, efficiency and durability that customers demand.
5-year, 7,500-hour powertrain plus hydraulics warranty starts NOW!
From January 1, 2017 through February 28, 2017, receive a free 5-year, 7,500-hour powertrain plus hydraulics warranty when you buy a new Doosan Tier 4 crawler or wheel excavator or wheel loader. See program disclosure below.
This special warranty is backed by Doosan – and not a third party. It’s also transferable upon resale or trade. This is an excellent way to get value and peace of mind with your new Tier 4 compliant equipment from Doosan. Be confident that your new equipment will deliver the reliability you expect, and receive a warranty to back it up.
Eligible Doosan equipment includes:
- Crawler Excavators
- DX140LC-5, DX140LCR-5, DX180LC-5, DX225LC-5, DX235LCR-5, DX255LC-5, DX300LC-5, DX350LC-5,DX420LC-5, DX490LC-5, and DX530LC-5
- Wheel Excavators
- DX140W-5, DX190W-5, DX210W-5
- DX140W-5, DX190W-5, DX210W-5
- Wheel Loaders
- DL200-5, DL200TC-5, DL220-5, DL250-5, DL250TC-5, DL300-5, DL350-5, DL420-5, DL450-5, and DL550-5
Covered components include the engine, transmission/powertrain and hydraulics. Note: Other components are subject to the standard one year/1,500 hours warranty. A list of components covered is below:
- Engine – All internal parts (excluding external lines and hoses).
- Fuel System – Fuel transfer pump, fuel injection pump, fuel injection valve/nozzle, fuel injection lines and unit injectors. Governor group. Multiple fuel injector failures occurring at the same time are excluded from coverage.
- Air Induction And Exhaust System – Piping from the turbocharger to the intake manifold, exhaust manifold and turbocharger. Aftercooler/Innercooler group.
- Cooling System – Fan group, belt tighteners, fan assembly, fan drive assembly, hydraulic fan motor and hydraulic fan pump. Water pump and gasket. Engine oil cooler, transmission oil cooler and hydraulic oil cooler. Thermostat/water temperature regulator.
- Transmission – Manual shift transmission, flywheel clutch group (excluding dry clutch discs, excluding external controls), torque converter group, power shift transmission including hydraulic and electronic controls, transmission pump, pump drive, scavenge pump. Transfer gear group excluding parking brake. Hydrostatic transmission including control valves, main hydraulic pump, pump drive, drive motors and all high pressure lines from the pumps to drive motors. Charge pump. Countershaft transmission including clutch group, pumps and controls.
- Drive Line – Universal joint, drive line/shaft, drive shaft support and constant velocity universal joint.
- Drive Systems (Track Type Machines Only) – Steering clutch and brake including controls, bevel gear, shaft and bearing. Differential steering planetary, differential drive and brake (excluding external controls), planetary, brake and differential steering control valve. Final drives (internal components).
- Drive Systems (Wheeled Machines Only) – Differential (excluding external brake controls), differential housing, bevel gear, bevel gear shaft and bearing. Differential lock and differential lock actuator valve. Drive axle front and rear. Final drives (internal components).
- Wheels And Axles – Wet brakes (excluding external brake controls), drive chain, tandem drive, tandem drive housing, tandem drive stub axle, drive sprocket, and driven sprocket. Tandem drive mounting. Excludes dry brakes.
- Swing Gear Assembly – Swing gear, swing gear motor and swing gear reduction unit.
- Electrical – Engine and transmission electronic control modules.
- Hydraulics - Pumps, motors, related control valves, hydraulic cylinders, and controls. Excludes quick couplers.